Accu Chek Starter Meter + FREE 25's Test Strips!
Wireless connection to your compatible smartphone keeps your important information in the palm of your hand, eliminating the need for a paper diary. Along with proven accuracy1, features like the spill resistant vial, wide test strip dosing area, strip port light and strip ejector button can help make every day blood glucose monitoring easier.2
EASY: No coding
RESULTS: Less than 4 seconds
SAMPLE: Tiny: 0.6Ã‚ÂµL
STRIP PORT LIGHT: Allow testing in the dark
STRIP EJECTOR: Remove used strip in hygienic way
APP: Wireless connection to your mobile device
[How to Use] Accu-Chek Guide Meter
Get results in 3 steps:
1. Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
2. Apply your blood sample to the easy to see yellow dosing area. Only 1 small drop is needed.
3. In less than 4 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy to read display.
- Accu-Chek Guide User Manual
- Accu-Chek Guide Quick Guide
[Benefits and Features]
- Proven accuracy that exceeds current ISO 15197:2013
- No more "strip confetti"Ã¢â‚¬â€the spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area Ã¢â‚¬â€apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in less than 4 seconds
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Enjoy virtually pain free2 lancing with the included Accu-Chek FastClix lancing device
- Have the option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect App on your compatible smartphone using wireless technology.?