Clears baby’s nose from secretions making feeding and sleeping easier
The presence of mucus in babies, who cannot yet blow their noses, fosters the proliferation of viruses and bacteria. When babies’noses are blocked, it can be difficult for them to feed or sleep well.
The Baby Nadif nasal aspirator is an easy-to-use and baby-safe medical device thanks to its soft tip and offers an immediate solution for mothers to eliminate mucus. It can be used several times a day, depending on how blocked the nose is.
What’s in the box?
1 anatomical shaped mouthpiece (A) + 1 flexible tube (B) + 1 base with handle (C) + 3 soft disposable caps
Directions to Use:
– Wash your hands before use.
– Attach the flexible handle to the handle.
– Insert the cap on the baby’s nostril.
– Drink through the mouthpiece until the baby’s nostril is cleansed.
– Repeat this activity on the second nostril.
– Remove the cap and add a new one.
– Soak the nose with a saline solution to make breathing easier.
– Check that the removable parts are firmly attached.
– Use the device only in the presence of an adult and keep it out of the reach of children: it contains small parts that can be swallowed.
*Store at room temperature. Do not use the appliance if its nozzle or other parts are damaged. Keep away from sources of heat. Do not strain your device with heat. Do not use the device after the expiration date indicated on the packaging.