A clean, fresh mouth gives you the confidence to get closer to people, so understanding how to clean dentures properly is important Ã¢â‚¬â€œ but weÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ve got it covered. As dentures are 10x softer than natural teeth our specialist denture cleaners have a lowÃ¢â‚¬â€œabrasive formulation that kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria*, and when used as directed helps remove plaque and stains. So you can get closer and live louder.
- Kills more germs than regular toothpaste.
- Deep cleans to help restore dentures to their original colour.
- Kills 99.9% of odour-causing bacteria in laboratory tests.
- When used as directed, helps to reduce plaque and also removes tough stains.
- Gentle on denture material.
1. Drop one tablet in enough very warm water (not hot) to cover the dentures.
2. Soak overnight.
3. Brush the denture with the solution using a soft bristle toothbrush.
4. Rinse with running water.
5. Discard the remaining solution immediately after use.