Calm skin redness and sensitivity rapidly with this one-of-a-kind oil-water phase treatment essence enriched with 10 Asian herbal extracts and 7 omega fatty acids rich plant oils. Strengthen the skin barrier with ceramides. Repair damaged skin with powerful antioxidants, tocotrienols and bakuchiol. Reduce skin itch with squalane. High affinity to human skin. Non-greasy texture. Forms a protective moisture film on the skin. Skin microbiome-friendly.
Scientific Breakthrough -
- Ceramides are naturally present in human skin and is responsible for proper functioning of the skin barrier. More often than not, ceramides used in most skincare products are from animal sources and with just a single type of fatty acid but human skin has over 200 different types of ceramides. Our COSMOS certified ceramides are made by 100% natural yeast fermentation, 100% green, 100% plant-based with no chemical solvents used incorporating diverse fatty acids of different chain lengths for better skin compatibility and assimilation.
- Pollution and UV radiation can cause havoc for the skin. Tocotrienols (containing 60x more antioxidant potency than regular vitamin E) extracted from palm fruits inhibit PM2.5-induced free radicals in human dermal fibroblast (HDF) cells and increase skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF).
- Used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries, Bakuchiol is a 100% natural and safer alternative to retinol obtained from Himalayan babchi seeds. Down regulates pro-inflammatory genes and enzymes. Up regulates antioxidant defence system. 18x more antioxidant potency than regular vitamin E.
- Squalane is naturally present in skin to form a robust skin barrier however its content drops as we age. This skin moisturising plant-based version is extracted from sugarcane which provides a non-tacky and dry oil feel.
- In order to maintain a strong skin barrier, it is vital to have sufficient essential fatty acids on the skin. Omega 3, 6 and 9 oils from the combined blend of olive, sunflower, chia, argan, moringa, meadowfoam and macadamia leaves a layer of much needed protection for sensitive skin.
- Stress is the skin’s enemy and this is why adaptogens are necessary for fragile skin formulations. Rich in antioxidants and skin calming properties, this treatment essence contains traditional Asian herbs like wild chamomile flower, gotu kola, leaves of green tea and rosemary as well as roots of angelica, Chinese liquorice, red gromwell, licorice, huang-qin and hu zhang.
Best For -
Sensitive, inflamed, itchy skin that easily gets red.
Shake well to homogenise the oil-water phase before using.
Apply this treatment essence on clean skin before your moisturiser, morning and night. Dispense 3-5 drops into the palm of your hand. Use your fingers to smooth in gently all over face.
Water, Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium PCA, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candida Bombicola / Glucose / Methyl Rapeseedate Ferment, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Ethyl Ferulate, Bakuchiol, Ceramide NP, Phenoxyethanol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Phytosphingosine, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Origanum Majorana (Sweet Marjoram) Leaf Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Uralensis (Licorice) Root Extract.