What is Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
● Calcium & Magnesium Plus contains calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc and vitamin D3.
● The type of calcium used in Calcium & Magnesium Plus is calcium citrate which has been proven to have better absorption rate compared to the other type of calcium.
How does Calcium & Magnesium Plus help in maintaining bone health?
● Calcium is a mineral that people need to build and maintain strong bones and teeth.
● Calcium and magnesium ratio of 2:1 is for maximum absorption of calcium.
● Vitamin D3 is involved in enhancing calcium and phosphorus level uptake of the body which is important for the maintenance of bone health.
● Manganese and zinc are nutrients that enhance calcium absorption and utilization in the body.
Who are recommended to take Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
● People with low bone mass
● Pregnant mothers, the elderly
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: One tablet three times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional
Children (6-12 years): one tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
What are the features of Calcium & Magnesium Plus?
● Combination of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D3 for synergistic action
● No added sugar or yeast
● No milk derivatives
● No wheat or corn starch
● No gluten and preservatives
● No artificial flavors