For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backaches, arthritis, bruises, sprain and strains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
When using this product
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to open wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Pain persists for more than seven days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
- Severe skin irritation occurs.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older, apply to the affected areas not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For children under 12 years old consult a doctor before use.
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Test on small area before use.